The Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP Model is a powerful problem-solving approach to clinical decision-making, and is accompanied by user-friendly tools to guide individual or group use. It is designed specifically to meet the needs of the healthcare professional.
This course is an engaging online experience, containing interactive elements, self-checks, instructional videos, and demonstrations of how to put EBP into use. The course follows the EBP process from beginning to end and provides guidance to the learner on how to proceed, using the tools that are part of the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model.
Thank you to the following Johns Hopkins EBP Steering Committee members who contributed their knowledge and expertise the development of this course: K. Bissett, L.Costa, M. Cvach, D. Dang, S. Dearholt, S. Dudley-Brown, S. Kulik, H. Mark, M.Olsen, J. Shaefer, M. Terhaar, K. White, S. Verillo.
- Participate in EBP projects
- Answer clinical, educational, and administrative problems using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice (JHNEBP) Model
- Identify an EBP problem and question
- Search and appraise literature
- Implement change using the JHNEBP Model